matej.blog

07. september 2007

Gmail - a love story...

Found this in my e-mail today:

"lslvajda@aol.com" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.


american man looking for hungarian girl
Reply to: pers-394936820@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-12, 4:11AM

looking for a hungarian girl either in the us or in budapest looking for a serious relationship/marriage.

  • Location: new jersey usa
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://budapest.craigslist.org/m4w/394936820.html
------------------------------

-------------------


My response was... to the point:

Hi,

thank you for your interesting e-mail. Unfortunately, I am not a girl, I am not hungarian, I don't live in either budapest or us and I am definetely not looking for a serious relationship/marriage with an american man.

Cheers,
Matej

Mal mam že dost teh ameriških tipov... :P


Ni komentarjev: